The Live Connector Remote Camera Interface System is designed to handle news, sports, and other day-to-day remote interfacing needs with ease. Live Connector offers an advanced portable, single-mode optical interface for ENG and OB vans, SNG vehicles, and production trailers. Features include two 3G/HD/SD-SDI video paths in each direction, on-air and cue audio, intercom, and Ethernet data. Uses two single-mode fibers and models are available with a variety of optical connectors. Live Connector is an ideal infrastructure solution for airports, studio complexes, arenas, and campus environments.
Below Benefits are for option:
1) 3G/HD-SDI: one or two or four 3G/HD/SD-SDI video paths, or bi-directional 3G/HD/SD-SDI video paths
2) Return Video: CVBS or 3G/HD/SD-SDI video paths
3) Data: RS232, RS48, RS422
4) Intercom or bi-directional line level audio, or mic audio
5) Tally light
6) 10/100M ethernet
7) Remote: RS422 remote, aperture, CCU control
8) Powering using hybrid fiber/copper cable ( under developing )
9) Fiber: singel or dual fibers connection, ST/LC are optional, extends distance up to 10 km over single mode fiber.
10) the other requirements.
Application of the live link optical interface for ENG and OB vans:
1) Television studio, mobile studio
2) EFP (Electronic Field Production) electronic field production, large-scale sports competitions and large-scale celebration live.
3) Airports, studio complexes, arenas, and campus environments
4) ENG and OB vans, SNG vehicles, and production trailers.